Monday, September 6, 2010

I'll take two Cocktails, Please





Lately, I find myself wanting to wear two large interesting rings next to each other on the same hand. I like the idea of wearing two of my favorite rings next to each other, even if at first it doesn't seem to mix well. Believe it or not, this look can actually work. For example, pair a large cocktail ring on your middle finger with a different shape ring on your pointer. It's totally unexpected and a nice change to the stackable bangle trend. Here are two completely different rings that would actually work next to each other. I know this trend sounds like a bit much, but it really works when worn properly. Please avoid wearing anything on your wrist (maybe one thin bangle only) when participating in this trend. You can buy the blue ring here and the two castles ring here.

No comments:

Post a Comment