Thursday, December 2, 2010

THE "PS1"




OK So I finally decided to write about the bag with a serious cult following. For those of you who don't already know, the PS1 has pretty much replaced Mulberry's "Alexa" bag as the "it" bag. And if you don't know what the "Alexa" is...see my post from a looooong time ago (I think from July or August) and cheer up because I think the bag might still be available. :) The "PS1" represents everything I love about an "it" bag. It's slouchy and cool but isn't too big and fussy. A girl who wants to carry this bag likes to carry something noticeably fashion forward but not too flashy. I love the simplicity of this bag. While the price point may be steep, it's usefulness will "carry" on for several seasons. This bag comes in several colors. I think the Tobacco Tan is a true contemporary classic. You can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment