Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bubble Gum





Dear Diary - Call it my fashion instincts about the upcoming collections to come out, but I am in a Bubble Gum Pink mood today. I suddenly have this strong desire to wear bubble gum Pink and Snakeskin. How awesome would both of these dresses look with snakeskin booties? I love the femininity of a pink dress mixed with the toughness of an animal. While we're on this subject, I'd like to mention how great flirty dresses like these look with animal print. When wearing a dress like this, many people will expect you to wear a nude or black pump. Both of these will look just fine but do you really want to be like everyone else? Show some confidence and take some fashion risks - without going over the edge. Be a little "edgy" and wear an animal print shoe with a great dress like this
and this

No comments:

Post a Comment